Niagara Falls Day Tour Booking
We welcome you to our exciting Day Tour of Niagara Falls Tours. Here If you are already in Toronto and looking to book a Day Tour of the Niagara Region, then you are at the right place & we are the perfect choice to serve you the better.
Enjoy a quality Niagara Falls Day Tours with Our Licensed and Experienced Tour Guides who will take you to the most popular Niagara Tourist Attractions.
Our Tour departs from Toronto, Ontario and Travels nonstop to The Niagara Falls. This Tour includes your choice of either the Maid of the Mist boat ride or Skylon Tower and the Free Time at Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake. Enjoy a scenic drive with picture stops along the Niagara River and also a stop at the Award winning winery with complimentary tasting.
The most popular part of the Niagara Tour is the Winery Visit and the Maid of the Mist boat ride. The value of these 2 attractions alone is well worth the price of the whole tour.
Our Niagara Falls Day Tours Includes:
- Travel non-stop to Niagara Falls from Toronto
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel in Toronto
- Tour Departs from Downtown Toronto daily at 9:00 AM
- Opportunity to take pictures at the Niagara Falls Floral Clock
- 3 hours of free time to explore Niagara Falls on your own
- Your choice of the Maid of the Mist (seasonal) or Skylon Tower Observation Level
- Stop for spectacular photo opportunities at Queenston Heights, capturing both Canada and the USA with only the Niagara River separating them!
- Enjoy a scenic drive on the Niagara Parkway and experience the beauty of area
- Stop at the Whirlpool Rapids to experience this natural phenomenon of the Niagara River. Free time at Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Stop at an Estate Winery with complimentary tasting
- Helicopter Ride (optional)
We Are Specialists in Bus Tours, for your Comfort, Convrnience and Enjoyment, with no Waiting for Big Crowds
We Welcome you to Our Exciting Day Tour of Niagara Falls.
To make a reservation for the Niagara Falls Day Tour, please fill out the form below.
After we receive your reservation request, we’ll send you a confirmation email as well as detailed travel information and pickup and drop-off times for the location closest to you within 12 hours.